The Q Center is currently hiring tutors to start in the fall semester. If you would like to be considered for a position as a peer tutor at the Q Center, please follow the application procedure below.
What We Offer
- Flexible hours: 6 to 10 hours per week
- Competitive pay: $14.40 per hour for tutors, $13.15 per hour for receptionists
- Collegial atmosphere
- Valuable experience
Who We Want
- Students who are dedicated, friendly, and reliable
- For a tutoring position you must be proficient in at least one of the following subjects: Math, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics.
- Tutors are required to have a cumulative GPA of 3.4, GPA in Q courses of 3.5
Fill out the Application Form, which takes about 10 minutes to complete. An application is not complete until a transcript is submitted. A transcript is not required if you are applying to be a receptionist.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 486-1961.