If you would like to be considered for a position as a Peer Tutor at the Q Center, please follow the application procedure below. We are currently accepting applications for tutoring positions and receptionist positions available for the fall semester.
What We Offer
- Flexible hours: 6 to 10 hours per week
- Competitive pay: $13.00 per hour for tutors, $11.15 per hour for receptionists
- Collegial atmosphere
- Valuable experience
Who We Want
- Students who are dedicated, friendly, and reliable
- For a tutoring position you must be proficient in at least one of the following subjects: Math, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics.
- Tutors are required to have a cumulative GPA of 3.4, GPA in Q courses of 3.5
Fill out the Application Form, which takes about 10 minutes to complete. Send an e-copy of your transcript to email@example.com. An application is not complete until a transcript is submitted (receptionist applications do not require a transcript).
Please call 486-1961 with any questions.