If you would like to be considered for a position as a Peer Tutor at the Q Center, please follow the application procedure below.
What We Offer
- Flexible hours: 6 to 10 hours per week
- Competitive pay: $12.00 per hour
- Collegial atmosphere
- Valuable experience
Who We Want
- Dedicated, friendly, and prompt peer tutors
- Must be proficient in at least one of the following subjects: Math, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.4, GPA in Q courses of 3.5
Fill out the Application Form, which takes about 10 minutes to complete. Send an e-copy of your transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. An application is not complete until a transcript is submitted.
Please note that hiring is usually done in the spring semester (with positions starting in the fall) to ensure we have a full tutoring staff to start the academic year. Otherwise, applications are reviewed as positions become available.
Please call 486-1961 with any questions.